As the Dragon Flies Scent Brooch
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
For the ultimate collector and Erstwilder aficionado, this limited edition, 18k gold-plated pomander locket brooch is one of only 200 pieces produced!
Inspired by our original As The Dragon Flies resin brooch and featuring gorgeous filigree detailing, it has been designed to hold a ceramic disc that can be imbued with your favourite perfume.
Complete with edition number 1 - 200 engraving on the reverse side, certificate of authenticity, and three unscented ceramic discs, don't miss the chance to make this golden dragonfly your own!
- Original character art: Sally Land
- Filigree art: Carmen Hui
- Height 64mm x Width 55mm
- Packaged in a velvet lined leatherette hinged case, with embossed Erstwilder Heirloom detail.
- Includes three unscented ceramic discs
- Designed in Melbourne and made in China
How to use
- Work on a clean, soft surface.
- Gently remove brooch from leatherette case.
- Turn brooch over so that the locket is facing up.
- Remove a ceramic disc from its packet.
- Choose your favourite quality perfume and apply to the ceramic disc. Allow the ceramic to absorb the scent.
- DO NOT over saturate the disc.
- Install your ceramic disc by lifting the hinge of the locket and slipping the disc into place.
- Remove disc for storage.
- Avoid mixing scents. Please use a new disc if applying a new scent.
- Additional disc refills can be purchased.
- To remove surface grime, gently wipe with a soft, clean, cloth or specific gold polishing cloth.
- Do not use chemicals or liquids to clean.
- When not in use, return the piece to its leatherette case to prevent scratching and denting.
- Do not store with the perfume disc inside – discs should be removed for storage.
- Keep stored in a dry place.
Erstwilder is a proudly Melbourne-based label. They design and produce collectible, limited run layered resin adornments, all fashioned to keep your outfits extraordinary and your days dandy.
Erstwilder source components across Asia and manufacture in China. Their teams visit the production facilities regularly each year to ensure that workers are operating in an environment which is fair and ethical, and that the small family owned and operated business responsible for our production shares these values. No employees are under the age of 18, salaries increase each year in line with living costs and all employees are entitled to join unions should they so choose. Additionally, an independent government organisation visits the facility to ensure all production processes are safe.