Milo the Ginger and White Cat Brooch
Milo is a cheeky boy who likes to steal earrings and chase spiders!
This cute brooch by Foxx & Ginger Jewellery is made from caramel and white ripple acrylic with sparkly amber eyes and a pink nose.
- Measures 50mm x 39mm
- Made from laser-cut and layered resin, hand assembled, and hand painted
- Made with a pin that includes a loop so you can easily add a chain to convert into a necklace
- Designed and handmade in Sydney
To ensure your handmade pieces last, please follow these simple care instructions:
- Do not drop this piece as acrylic can break.
- Store out of direct sunlight as prolonged exposure may discolour some acrylics. Store in either boxes or use an accessory board in a dry and clean environment.
- You may wear your accessories after makeup and various sprays or lotions have been applied. Any direct contact with these substances may damage your accessories.
- Item can be cleaned with a soft cloth.
About Foxx & Ginger Jewellery
Foxx & Ginger - a colourful, vintage inspired jewellery brand designed and handmade by owner Emily, in Sydney, Australia.
Emily combines their love of all things retro with bold, bright colours to create unique, statement pieces to be treasured for years to come. These pieces of colourful, wearable art bring a little bit of sunshine to the world - after all, life’s too short for boring jewellery!